My goal is to achieve a net worth of 1,000,000 before turning 30.
As of 5/14/17
- Age: 25
- Net Worth: 30,000
What are some reasons why?
- Gain the skills necessary to be self sufficient
- Live life on my own terms
- Provide for the ones I love
- Travel the world
- Transition from a linear to exponential return on time
Without supplemental income on top of my current salary, I will not reach 1 million in the remaining 1607 days.
What have you tried to supplement income?
- Cryptocurrency (Doge, Aurora & Bitcoin) Buy and Sell (2014)
- Amazon FBA retail arbitrage (August 2016 – November 2016)
- Revenue: 3,400
- Expenses: (4,200)
- Ticket Scalping (January 2016 to March 2017)
- Revenue: 3,200
- Expenses: (3,300) – unfortunately scammed on an $800 sale
- Index Futures Day Trading (January 2017 – Present)
- Starting paper account balance: $100,000
- Current paper account balance: $151,000
Trading has worked for me so far, I have lost money or held flat on my other endeavors.
I have read through John F. Carter’s “Mastering the Trade” and am working through John J. Murphy’s technical analysis bible, “Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets”.
I am currently working through Tim Grittani’s Trading Tickers videos to further my education on actively trading a wider range of securities daily.